keskiviikko 24. toukokuuta 2017

Week 8

On week eight we had a so called "law week". Marjaana Marmo talked us about the differences between consumer protection law and commercial law.


We had a couple of juridical task to do this week


For me this week was an easy week, because I did these same task on the first time I attended this course. It was interesting to learn the differences between the commercial law and the consumer protection law and to learn whether you apply the commercial law or the consumer protection law.




On thursday Anna kept a short presentation about "the secret of life".

Anna showed us a book called THE SECRET, which has changed her life for good and definately for better as she said. In that book everything is explained, at first you have to ask from the universe what you want by sending good thoughts about your desires, then you have to start believing that in the end you will get it/them, and finally after that universe will send it to you.
I personally didn't really get how this is related to this course. I also don't personally think it works like that probably due to the fact that I have suffered from depression for years and it's not that easy. If someone had said that to me when I was in the hospital due to depression I would have been pretty mad. But for her it probably works and that's good for her. I wish I was more positive person like that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti